TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to our WebSite
This website is owned and operated by “Blush+Blow” or “us” or “we”. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The term “Blush+Blow” or “Blush and Blow” or “B+B” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 197 New Kings Road, Fulham, SW6 4SR.
VAT number: 230379130
Registration number: 09919259
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions
or have any comments to make about our website,
please email our customer services team at email@example.com
These Terms of Service (“the Terms”) constitute a legal agreement between you and Blush+Blow. These Terms govern your use of this website and the services we provide in facilitating bookings for beauty services. By using the website or Services you agree to abide by these Terms. Please read these Terms carefully and thoroughly. If you do not accept these Terms, you may not make a booking for any beauty services or a purchase of any product sold by Blush+Blow.
Blush+Blow does not store or hold your credit card or debit card details.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You may cancel a confirmed booking at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org cancellation notice is kindly requested to help us reschedule your appointment. Less than 18 hours notice: Any cancellations made within or less than 18 hours of your confirmed booked appointment time shall incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of the cost of Service. More than 18 hours notice: Cancellations made before 18 hours of the appointment will be fully refunded. No-shows: No-shows or no notice cancellations will be charged 100% of the cost of the Services. You will be considered a “no-show” if you fail to be at your designated property after 10 minutes of your booked appointment time.
If you are delayed please let us know by calling 020 7736 0430 and we will do our best to accommodate you. Unless otherwise specified, all paid sums are non-refundable. If you violate any of the Terms, your permission to use the Services and website will automatically terminate. We reserve the right to cancel any booking without notice or cause.
Any requests to reschedule an appointment to a different time on the same day of the booked appointment time will be accommodated free of charge but subject to availability of Blush+Blow.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Complaints should be made by email to email@example.com and will be acknowledged within 2 working days. Your complaint will be dealt with fairly and confidentially and we will keep you fully informed of the progress. Please note we are unable to provide refunds for treatments already bought and paid for.
Gift Voucher and treatment course booking terms and conditions: Gift Vouchers and treatment courses are valid for 12 months unless otherwise stated. They are non-refundable and non-transferable.
On booking a treatment with Blush+Blow, you must discuss any medical conditions, pregnancy or if you are breast feeding with your therapist and at the time of your booking. If you have any uncertainty you must seek medical advice from your doctor. Certain conditions will mean that you cannot have certain treatments. For example during pregnancy only specific pregnancy massage can be performed and not any other massages. Please arrive 5 minutes before your treatment is scheduled to start. If you are late for your treatment your treatment time will be cut where necessary.
PARTY DEPOSITS AND PARTY BOOKINGS
To secure a party booking we kindly ask that the group pays for their chosen party package with a 50% deposit in order to secure the booking. Payment is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation, unless at least 7 days advance notice is given. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
PROMOTIONS Promotional offers will allow money off when you order from Blush+Blow. Offers may require the use of specific codes to be entered during the checkout process. Codes are valid for a set length of time. Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. Offers may be limited to 1 use per customer.
Telephone: 020 7736 0430
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
HOW THE INFORMATION IS USED
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising. Email addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. Emails may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in the email that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from accessing certain features of the website.
Telephone: 020 7736 0430